Who says you shouldn’t take your barbeque with you wherever you go?
Smoker Trailer: Price on Application
24 inch smoker on a trailer, decked out for BBQ comps or catering.
We took it to Brisbane and our team took out Grand Champion status at the Burleigh BBQ. Our mates took theirs to Sydney and placed honourably in the Parramatta BBQ competition. Manhorne smoker grills have cooked award-winning meat for KCBS competitions in Melbourne and ABA battles in Warracknabeal. Made here in Victoria these smoker trailers leave satisfied stomachs, and smiles on faces, around the country. Adelaide, Darwin, Perth, Hobart… Canberra, we haven’t forgotten you. Our RHS steel frame trailers with hydraulic or electric brakes and dual heavy duty axles with rocker arm suspension are ready for the open road. They make catering for events or setting up at competitions a breeze.
Because we’ve been on the competition trail ourselves we know that the little details can make a big difference. A stainless steel cabinet and drawers, dual stainless steel sink, 55 litre water tank, wood box, power points and prep shelf (plus a range of customisable features) mean you will have everything you need in one place without a lot of fuss.
Other companies have BBQ smokers for sale. We custom build trailer pits to our customers’ specifications with all the features you will need to take it wherever you need to go. Most of our trailer smokers are 24 or 30 inch, but we’re happy to build it to the size that suits you.
If you are after some inspiration why not browse through our gallery? We have teamed up with some incredible folks and one of the joys of this job is meeting foodies from around Australia who love that low and slow BBQ style just as much as we do. If you are one of them then give us a call on 0410 872 860.
Our custom BBQ smokers can be seen on proud display at restaurants, wineries, bars all across Melbourne including major suburbs like Brighton, Carrum Downs, Frankston, Langwarrin, Mornington and more.
Features of our trailer pits are
- RHS steel frame trailer
- Dual heavy duty axles with rocker arm suspension
- Hydraulic or electric breaks
- A2 Tonne tow hitch
- Stainless Steel bolts throughout
- Two pac paint
- Trailer is sandblasted, painted, wired and registered
- Powder coated wood cage and front panels to add your signage
- Lt. tyres and new rims
- Mesh in drawer bar for extra storage
- Wood Box
- Stainless cabinet with drawers
- Stainless steel dual sink and tap mixer
- 25 litre 240v hot water service
- 55 litre water tank
- Quality 30 lpm water pump
- Four power points
- Rope rail to tie down gear
- 30 or 24 inch smoker (or you choose the size)
- Counterweighted doors
- Warming cabinet
- Four Tel Tru gauges
- Cool touch door handles
- Stainless steel prep shelf
- 6mm cooking chamber
- 8mm square firebox dual dampers with ash drawer fire grate/cage and cooking rack.