Mini Horne: $1,850 inc GST
Do you live inner city or in an apartment? Then the Mini Horne is for you!
This little beauty is only 750 mm long and will easily cook a 4-5 kg brisket, Boston butt, chicken wings or ribs. The bottom rack is 450 x 400mm and the top rack is 350 x 400 mm. It could possibly be the worlds smallest reverse flow off-set smoker, with the same great quality as all our other smokers.
Our custom BBQ smokers can be seen on proud display at restaurants, wineries, bars all across Melbourne including major suburbs like Brighton, Carrum Downs, Frankston, Langwarrin, Mornington and more.
Standard features are
- 6mm steel construction
- 16mm stainless steel hinge pins
- Two slide out steel grills
- Damper on fire box
- Grill in firebox for direct cooking
- 1 inch ball valve for drain
- Wooden door handle on main door
- Cool touch fire box handles
- One Tel Tru thermometer
- 650 degrees heat resistant paint