20 Inch Smoker
20 Inch: $4,200 inc GST
You have mastered you BBQ skills and are looking to start competing or entertaining larger groups of carnivores.
Our 20 inch smoker has enough cooking area to get the job done.
We can laser cut your BBQ team name onto the front bench and we are happy to discuss any other features or options you would like.
Our custom BBQ smokers can be seen on proud display at restaurants, wineries, bars all across Melbourne including major suburbs like Brighton, Carrum Downs, Frankston, Langwarrin, Mornington and more.
Standard features are
- 6mm steel construction
- 16mm stainless steel hinge pins
- Two slide out mesh shelves
- 20 Inch top shelf 400 x 1050
- 20 Inch bottom shelf 480 x 1050
- Stainless steel drop down front bench
- Damper on fire box
- Grill in firebox for direct cooking
- Counterweighted main door
- Bottle opener
- 1 inch ball valve for drain
- Tassie Oak door handle on main door
- Cool touch fire box handles
- Two Tel Tru thermometers
- Steel mesh lower storage shelf
- 650 degrees heat resistant paint
Your 20 or 24 Inch Manhorne smoker can have the following added to it as an additional extra
Merbu timber storage shelf $150
Timber prep shelf with chains $400
Casters on front legs $130
Square Pot Warmer $170